3.26.2008

I will be reading poetry and my six word memoir at Hot Geek Love night at the Cannery in Dayton, Ohio Friday, April 4th (see below), as well as at Visible Voice bookstore Saturday, April 19th at 8 pm in Cleveland, Ohio. This is to promote both my chapbooks of February poetry and my six word memoir which appears in Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure and The Best American Nonrequired Reading 2007. For the record, I am one of the "obscure" writers, but I will nonetheless be signing books at both events. The main thrust of these performances is actually to promote my dear friend Patty Kambitsch's memoir Looks Like Howard, which you should all, of course, immediately purchase and devour and share with your friends.



Those blog readers interested in obtaining a copy of my chapbooks, February and The Agony of Weather should email me at annakissmm at gmail dot com.

No comments: